最近。
Jack: Yes, but what about the long waiting time to get movie tickets? 是的,但是为了拿到电影票所等待的漫长时间又怎么办呢?
Anna: Don’t worry. There are a lot of people working there. You can buy tickets the most quickly at Town Cinema. 别担心。有许多人在那儿工作。在城镇电影院你可以最快地买到票。 Conversation 2
Ken: Hi, Julie. 嘿,朱莉。
Julie: Hi, Ken. How are you? 嘿,肯。你好吗?
Ken: Good, thanks. Do you want to watch a movie? 挺好的,谢谢。你想看电影吗? Julie: Sure. 当然。
Ken: Is there a good movie theater near here? 这附近有好的电影院吗?
Julie: Yes, Screen City. It’s the most popular one near here and it has the best sound. 有,大荧幕影视城。它是这附近最受欢迎的而且它有最佳的音效。
Ken: Sounds good. Let’s go. 听起来不错。我们走吧。 Conversation 3
Barry: Hi, Jill. Do you want to see a movie? 嗨,吉尔。你想看电影吗?
Jill: Hi, Barry. Yes, a great idea. 嗨,巴里。是的,好主意。
Barry: Do you know a good movie theater? 你知道好的电影院吗? Jill: Yes, there’s one not far from here. 是的,离这儿不远有一个。 Barry: What’s it called? 叫什么名字?
Jill: It’s called Movie World. It has the biggest screens and the most comfortable seats. 叫电影世界。它有最大的银幕和最舒适的座位。 2a & 2b(P26)
6
Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? 你想看个游戏节目吗?
Section A — 1b(P33)
Mark: Hey, Jack, I plan to watch TV tonight. Do you want to join me? 嘿,杰克,我今晚打算看电视。你想和我一起吗?
Jack: Sure. What do you want to watch? 当然。你想看什么? Mark: Well, what do you think of talk shows? 嗯,你认为访谈节目怎么样?
Jack: I don’t mind them, but sometimes they can be a bit boring. 我不介意它们,不过有时候它们可能有点无聊。
Mark: That’s true. Do you want to just watch the news? 那倒是真的。你想要只是看看新闻吗?
Jack: I guess so. Maybe we can watch that new talent show after the news. I usually can’t stand talent shows, but that one is quite funny. 我想是吧。也许我们可以看看新闻之后那个新的才艺节目。通常我无法忍受才艺节目,但是那个相当有趣。
Mark: OK, sure, but the soccer game starts at 5:00 p.m. 好吧,当然,但是足球比赛下午5点开始。
Jack: Oh, yeah, I want to watch that game, too. 哦,是的,我也想看那场比赛。 2a & 2b(P34)
Sally: Hi, Lin Hui. What are you watching? 嗨,林辉?你在看什么? Lin Hui: Hey, Sally. I’m watching a really funny sitcom. 嘿,萨莉。
我在看一部确实很有趣的情景喜剧。
Sally: Oh, I don’t like sitcoms. What can you expect to learn from them? I like to watch the news or talk shows. 哦,我不喜欢情景喜剧。你能期望从它们中学到什么?我喜欢新闻或者访谈节目。 Lin Hui: Watching sitcoms is a great way to relax! You can learn some great jokes, too. 看情景喜剧是种很棒的放松方式!你还能学到些不错的笑话。
Sally: Well, I like shows that are more educational. I think even game shows are better than sitcoms. You can try to guess the answers to the questions. 嗯,我喜欢更有教育意义的节目。我认为甚至是游戏节目都比情景喜剧更好。你可以尽力去猜那些问题的答案。 Lin Hui: Then what do you think of soap operas? 那么你认为肥皂剧怎么样?
Sally: Oh, umm, well, I know you can’t expect to learn much from soap operas, but I have to say I love watching them! I plan to watch Days of Our Past tonight. 哦,嗯,好吧,我知道你不能指望从肥皂剧中学到很多,但是我得说我爱看它们!今晚我打算看《我们过去的日子》。 2d
Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science. 我打算学习计算机科学。
Section A — 1b(P41)
7
Conversation 1
Boy: Tina, what do you want to be when you grow up? 蒂娜,你长大后想做什么?
Tina: Hmm, I think I want to be a computer programmer. 嗯,我认为我想当一位编程人员。
Boy: Wow! Sounds difficult. How are you going to do that? 哇!听起来很难。你打算怎样做到呢?
Tina: I’m going to study computer science. 我打算学习计算机科学。
Conversation 2
Girl: Larry, what do you want to be when you grow up?拉里,你长大后想做什么?
Larry: I love basketball, so I want to be a basketball player. 我热爱篮球,所以我打算当一名篮球运动员。
Girl: How are you going to do that? 你打算怎么去做? Larry: I’m going to practice basketball every day. 我打算每天练习篮球。
Conversation 3
Boy: What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大后想做什么?
Girl: I want to be an engineer. 我成为一名工程师。
Boy: I see ? but how are you going to do that?我知道了??但你打算怎么去做? Girl: I’m going to study math really hard. 我打算真正努力地学习数学。
Conversation 4
Tina: What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大后想做什么?
Boy: I want to be an actor because I want a job that’s fun. 我想成为
一名演员,因为我想要一份有趣的工作。
Tina: Cool! How are you going to do that? 真酷!你打算怎么去做呢?
Boy: I’m going to take acting lessons. 我打算上表演课。 2a & 2b(P42)
Girl: What do you want to be when you grow up, Cheng Han? 程寒,你长大后想做什么?
Cheng Han: I want to be a teacher. 我想成为一名教师。
Unit 7 Will people have robots? 人们将会有机器人吗? Section A — 1b(P49)
Boy 1: Do you think people will have robots in their homes in 100 years? 你认为100年后人们的家里会有机器人吗?
Boy 2: Yes, I do. I saw a robot on TV, and it cleaned the kitchen. 是的,我认为会。我在电视上见过机器人,它能打扫厨房。 Boy 1: Well, I don’t think people will use money. 我认为人们不会再用钱。
Boy 2: Do you think everything will be free? 你认为每样东西都会免费吗?
Boy 1: Yeah, probably. 是的,很可能。
Boy 2: I think there will be only one country. 我认为将会只有一个国家。
Boy 1: Only one country in the world? Will there be world peace? 全世界只有一个国家吗?未来会和平吗?
8
Boy 2: I hope so. 我希望如此。
Boy 1: I think kids won’t go to school. They’ll study at home on computers. 我认为孩子们不再去学校。他们将在家通过电脑学习。 Boy 2: Oh, I disagree. 哦,我不同意。 Boy 1: You do? 你不同意?
Boy 2: Yeah, there will always be schools. 是的,学校一直会有的。 2a & 2b(P50)
Ms. Steen: OK, now I want to hear everyone’s predictions about the future. 好的,现在我想听一下大家对未来的预测。
Girl 1: Well, I think there will be more people.我认为将会更多的人口。
Ms. Steen: More people? OK. What else? 更多人口?好的,其他同学?
Boy 1: I think that there will be less free time.我认为空闲的时间将会更少。
Ms. Steen: I hope not! 我希望不会!
Girl 2: Well, I think there will be fewer cars. 嗯,我认为汽车将会更少。
Ms. Steen: You do? 是吗?
Girl 2: Yes, people will use the subways more. 是的,人们将会更多地搭乘地铁。
Ms. Steen: That's a great idea. Let's hear another prediction. 那是个好主意,让我们听听另外一个预测。
Boy 2: There will be less pollution. 污染将会更少。
Ms. Steen: That will be good for the earth! 那样会有益于地球环境。
Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? 你如何制作香蕉奶昔?
Section A — 1b(P57)
Boy 1: I’m hungry! Let’s make a banana milk shake.我饿了!我们制作香蕉奶昔吧。
Boy 2: How do you make a banana milk shake? 你怎样制作香蕉奶昔?
Boy 1: Well, first peel three bananas. 好吧,首先把三个香蕉剥皮。 Boy 2: Three bananas? 三个香蕉吗?
Boy 1: Yes. Then cut up the bananas. 是的。然后把香蕉切碎。 Boy 2: OK, I’m finished. 好的,我完成了。
Boy 1: Now put the bananas and ice-cream in the blender. Then pour the milk into the blender. 现在把香蕉和冰激凌倒进搅拌器,然后再把牛奶倒进搅拌器里。
Boy 2: Is this enough milk? 这牛奶够吗?
Boy 1: I guess so. Next, turn on the blender. Finally, pour the milk shake into a glass and drink it. 我想够了。接下来打开搅拌器电源。最后,把奶昔倒进杯里喝掉。 2b & 2c(P58)
Girl 1: Let’s make fruit salad. 我们来做水果沙拉吧。 Girl 2: OK. Do you have bananas? 好的。你有香蕉吗?
Girl 1: Yes, I do. How many bananas do we need?是,我有。我们需要几个香蕉呢?
Girl 2: We need three bananas. 我们需要三个香蕉。
Girl 1: That sounds about right. What else? 那听起来不错。还要什么呢?
Girl 2: Watermelon. 西瓜。
Girl 1: How many watermelons? 多少西瓜?
9
Girl 2: Oh, only one small watermelon. And we need some honey. 哦,只要一个小西瓜。还有我们需要蜂蜜。
Girl 1: How much honey do we need? 我们需要多少蜂蜜? Girl 2: Let’s see. Two spoons. 让我想想。两勺。 Girl 1: Right. What else? 好的。还要什么呢? Girl 2: Apples. 苹果。
Girl 1: How many apples do we need? 我们需要多少苹果?
Girl 2: Two should be enough. And yogurt. 两个应该够了。还要酸奶。
Girl 1: How much yogurt do we need? 我们需要多少酸奶?
Girl 2: A cup. Now what else do we need? Oh, do you have any oranges? 一杯。现在我们还需要什么?哦,你有橙子吗? Girl 1: I think so. How many oranges do we need? 我想有。我们需要几个橙子?
Girl 2: Only one. This is going to taste good! 只要一个。这样味道就很会很好了! 2d
Unit 9 Can you come to my party? 你能来我的聚会吗? Section A — 1b(P65)
Sun Ning: Hey, Ted. Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? 嘿,特德。你能来我在周六下午的聚会吗?
Ted: I’m sorry, I can’t, Sun Ning. I have to help my parents. 抱歉,
孙宁,我不能,我得帮我的父母。
Sun Ning: Too bad. How about you, Jenny? Can you come to my party? 太糟了。珍妮,你呢?你能来我的聚会吗? Jenny: I’d love to. 我很乐意去。
Sun Ning: Tim? What about you? 蒂姆,你呢? Tim: When is it? 什么时候?
Sun Ning: Saturday afternoon. 周六下午。 Tim: Oh, no, I can’t. I have to study for an exam. 哦,不,我去不了。我得备考。
Sun Ning: What about you, Wilson? 威尔逊,你呢?
Wilson: Sorry, I must go to the doctor. 对不起,我必须去看医生。 Sun Ning: Anna, can you come? 安娜,你能来吗?
Anna: I can’t, Sun Ning. I might have to meet my friend. 我不能,孙宁。我可能得去见我的朋友。
Kay: I can’t either, Sun Ning. I have the flu. 我也不行,孙宁。我得流感了。
Sun Ning: That’s too bad, Kay. Oh, maybe next time. What a small party! 那太糟了,凯。哦,也许下一次吧。多么小型的聚会啊! 2a & 2b(P66) Conversation 1
Anna: Hi, Jeff. Can you come to my party on Saturday? 嗨,杰夫。你能来我周六的聚会吗?
Jeff: I’m sorry, I’m not free. I might have to meet my friend on Saturday. 抱歉,我没时间。我可能得在周六去看我的朋友。 Conversation 2
Anna: Hello, Marry! Can you come to my on Saturday? 你好,玛丽。你能来我周六的聚会吗?
10
Unit 10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 如果你去参加聚会的话,你将玩得非常高兴! Section A — 1b(P73) Conversation 1
Peter: Hi, John. What will you wear to the party? 你好,约翰。你想穿什么去参加聚会?
John: I think I'll wear jeans to the patty. 我想穿牛仔裤去参加聚会。 Peter: That’s not a good idea. If you do, the teachers won't let you in. 那不是个好主意,如果你那么穿,老师不会让你进的。 John: Really? 真的吗? Peter: Yes. 是的。
John: Then I’ll wear my smart trousers. 那么我将穿我的时尚长裤。 Peter: Good idea. 好主意。 Conversation 2
Mary: Hi, Sam. Will you go to the party? 嗨,萨姆。你将要去聚会吗?
Sam: No, I think I’ll stay at home. 不,我想我将留在家里。
Mary: Oh, why? If you do, you’ll be sorry. 哦,为什么?如果你这么做,你将会遗憾的。
Sam: Yes, I know. But my friends won’t go. 是,我知道。但我的朋友们将不会去。
Mary: Well, I’ll go. You can come with me. 嗯,我会去。你可以和我一起来。
Sam: OK. 好的。 Conversation 3
Mark: Hey, Alice. Will you take a taxi to the party? 嘿,艾丽斯。你将搭出租车去聚会吗?
Alice: Hi, Mark. No, I think I’ll take the bus to the party. 嗨,马克。不,我想我会坐公共汽车去聚会。
Mark: The bus? If you do, you’ll be late. 公共汽车吗?如果你这么做,你会迟到。
Alice: Yes, I know. But a taxi is expensive. 是,我知道。但出租车贵。 Mark: Well. We can take a taxi together. That’ll be cheaper. 嗯,我们可以一起打的。那样会便宜点。
Alice: OK. That’s a great idea. 好吧。是个好主意。 Conversation 4
罗伯特·亨特就常见问题对学生们提出建议。他与劳拉有相同的感觉。“最好不要逃避我们的问题。我们应该一直尽力去解决它们。” 他认为第一步是要找到一个你信任的人来谈谈。这人不需要像他一样是个专家。学生们常常忘记他们的父母有更多的经验,而随时会去帮助他们。在英语中,我们说与人分担一个问题就像把问题分成两半。因此,你只要跟人聊聊这个问题,你就已经解决了问题的一半。
11
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库2018年新版八年级上册英语课文翻译(2)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: