77范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

走进加拿大英语对话(7)

来源:网络收集 时间:2019-02-15 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:或QQ: 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

Yunbo: And it looks great, too. 云波:样子也都好看。

Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna? 凯西:还有谁想再吃点面条吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite. 大山:我不要,我吃饱了。 再多一口也吃不下了。

Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one. 云波:我想再要一块,就要一点。

{17}Dashan: Kathy, let us clear the table for you. 大山:让我们来替你收拾桌子吧。

Kathy: Oh, thanks.

凯西:啊,谢谢你们。

Christopher: Mom, I'm going to watch TV in the family room, okay? 克里斯托弗:妈妈,我到客厅去看电视,行吗?

Kathy: Christopher, aren't you going to work on your project for school? 凯西:克里斯托弗,你不去完成你的学校项目吗?

Christopher: Do I have to? I'm going to finish it tomorrow night. 克里斯托弗:我必须去做吗? 我想明天晚上把它做完。

Kathy: You won't have time tomorrow night. You have a hockey practice. Remember? 凯西:明天晚上你就没空了,你们要练冰球,还记得吗?

Christopher: Yeah, you're right. 克里斯托弗:对,您说得对。

Rumei: Kathy, where do you want me to put these dishes? 如梅:凯西,你看我把盘子放在什么地方?

Kathy: Stack them on the counter, please. 凯西:堆在平台上就行。

Rumei: What a beautiful kitchen. It's so modern. 如梅:厨房真漂亮啊。真现代化啊。

Kathy: Oh, thanks. We remodelled it last year.

凯西:是吗?谢谢。我们去年改建的。

Rumei: Oh, really. 如梅:是嘛?

Kathy: Our old kitchen wasn't big enough for the three of us and two cats and two dogs. So, we decided to add an eating area.

凯西:原来的厨房不够大,容不下我们三个人,两只猫还有两条狗。所以,我们就 决定扩建出了吃饭的地方。

Yunbo: Kathy, where do you want me to put the leftover lasagna? 云波:凯西,你看我把剩下的面条搁在什么地方好?

Kathy: You can put it in a plastic container. Then put it in the fridge, please. Glen, can you get Yunbo a plastic container?

凯西:你可以把它放进一个塑料盒里,然后请把它放进冰箱。格伦,你给云波拿一 个塑料盒来,好吗?

Glen: No problem. 格伦:没问题。

Kathy: And the other waste food can go into the container for the composter. I use the compost from the composter to fertilize the flowers in my garden.

凯西:其他吃剩的东西搁到一个袋子里准备放进堆肥器。我用堆肥器里堆出的肥料 给花园的花儿施肥。

Rumei: Here, let me wash the dishes. 如梅:来,让我来帮你洗盘子吧。

Kathy: Thanks, Rumei, but I'm going to wash them in the dishwasher. Here, let me do it for you. 凯西:谢谢你,如梅,不过我要把盘子放进洗碟机里。来,让我来帮你。

Rumei: Kathy, what do you use these boxes for? 如梅:凯西,这些盒子是做什么用的?

Kathy: Oh, these boxes are for recycling. Our family is trying to help the environment. 凯西:盒子是用来回收废物的。我们全家人都在为保护环境出力。

Rumei: What do you mean? 如梅:我没有听懂你的意思。

Kathy: Well, we want to save our natural resources for the next generation. You know... Clean air, clean water and rich forest and wildlife. 凯西:是这样。我们希望为

{18}Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on. We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。

Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on. 克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。

Glen: Need any help? 格伦:要帮忙吗?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。

Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van. 格伦:好的,我到车上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me? 克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick. 格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother? 格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home. 克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late. We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you excited about the hockey game?

格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们

到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?

Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。

Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely. 格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey. 格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到儿童冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波 第一次看冰球赛呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game? 云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门, 得分最多的队为胜。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick. 克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

云波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year. 克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too. 格伦:我也这么认为。

Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player? 大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?

Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs? 大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time! 格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。

Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting. 云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys? 大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag? 克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go. 大山:好的,给。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room. 克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。

Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long. 格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!

Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。

百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库走进加拿大英语对话(7)在线全文阅读。

走进加拿大英语对话(7).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!
本文链接:https://www.77cn.com.cn/wenku/zonghe/473544.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2008-2022 免费范文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ: 邮箱:tiandhx2@hotmail.com
苏ICP备16052595号-18
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: