Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.
大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会, 你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。
Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan. 如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。
Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei? 大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?
Rumei: It's blue, Dashan. 如梅:是蓝色的。
Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy. 如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。
Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy. 云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。
Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag. 如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。
Yunbo: Are you sure? 云波:你敢肯定吗?
Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is. It's next to the brown bag.
如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。 嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。
Yunbo: I'll get it. 云波:我去拿。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. 如梅:谢谢你,云波。
Yunbo: You're welcome. 云波:别客气。
Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!
Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything? 大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?
Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you? 莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?
Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.
大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。 莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。
Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.
莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。
Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.
云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。
Monica: Please call me Monica. 莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。
Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei. 如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。
Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo. 云波:你叫我云波吧。
{02}Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing. 大山:如梅和云波来自中国,他们是从北京来的。
Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver. 莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。
Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport. 云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。 这飞机场真美。
Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.
莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。 每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。
Yunbo: Really? 云波:是吗?
Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too. 大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。
Monica: Oh. What do you do?
莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?
Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica? 如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?
Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia. 莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。
Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia. 大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。
Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English. 如梅:大山,请说英语!
Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei. 大山:好的。对不起,如梅。
Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do? 莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?
Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director. 云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。
Rumei: He works at CCTV. 如梅:他在CCTV 工作。
Monica: What is CCTV?
莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?
Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station. 云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。
Monica: How interesting!
莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。
Yunbo: I direct news programmes. 云波:我是新闻节目的导播。
Monica: How exciting!
莫尼卡:太有意思了!
Dashan: Monica, where is your car?
大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?
Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!
莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。 哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单! Dialogue 2-1
Rumei: This hotel is beautiful. 如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。
Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996. 大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996 年。
Rumei: Dashan, please speak English. 如梅:大山,请说英语!
Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996. 大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996 年。
Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk? 云波:服务台在哪里?
Dashan: It's straight ahead. 大山:就在正前方。
Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you? 服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?
Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name. 如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。 我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。
Clerk: How do you spell your last name? 服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?
Rumei: S-U. 如梅:S-U。
Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room. It's for three nights.
服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。
Yunbo: That's right.
云波:对。
Clerk: Please sign the registration form. 服务员:请在登记表上签名。
Rumei: Of course. 如梅:好的。
Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter? 服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?
Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway. 如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。
Yunbo: Where are the elevators? 云波:电梯在哪儿?
Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom. 服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。
Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions? 大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. They do. 服务员:有,先生。
Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop? 大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?
Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you. 服务员:有,就在你的身后。
Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room? 大山:酒店里有健身房吗?
Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool. 服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。
{03}Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort. 大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。
Rumei: Dashan, can you ski? 如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库走进加拿大英语对话在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: