77范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

走进加拿大英语对话(2)

来源:网络收集 时间:2019-02-15 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:或QQ: 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you? 大山:我会。你会吗?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski. 如梅:我会,可是云波不会。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well. 云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler? 如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day. 大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost? 如梅:要多少钱?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk. 大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。

Clerk: May I help you? 服务员:您有什么事吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler? 云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?

Clerk: Yes, I do. 服务员:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave? 云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight. 服务员:每天早晨8点开出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there? 云波:到那儿要花多长时间?

Clerk: It takes about two hours. 服务员:大约两个小时。

Rumei: What time does the bus return? 如梅:汽车几点返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服务员:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost? 如梅:要多少钱呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. 服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include? 如梅:对不起,都包括什么?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals. 服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。

Rumei: Thanks. 如梅:谢谢。

{04}Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large. 如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual. 如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada? 云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof. 大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean? 如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是??“在同一个地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street. 云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores. 如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all. 大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones. 云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break. 如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo. 大山:多谢啦,云波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai. 如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk. 大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious. 如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo. 大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。

{06}Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry. 大山:哎呀,瞧,都7点了。我饿了。

Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner. 云波:我也饿了。我们出去吃饭吧。

Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef. 如梅:好主意。我们去尝一尝加拿大的牛肉吧。

Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。云波,你能不能去问问前台服务员,咱们饭店周围有没有好的牛排餐馆。

Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan. 如梅:大山,请你只讲英语。

Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel. 大山:对不起。云波,请你问问前台服务员附近有没有好的牛排餐馆。

Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here? 云波:请问,附近有好牛排饭馆吗?

Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here. 服务员:有,离这儿两条街远的地方就有一家好饭馆。

Yunbo: Great. 云波:太好了。

Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular. 服务员:对,威克牛排酒家很受欢迎。

Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's? 云波:去威克牛排酒家怎么走?

Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.

服务员:先出大门向右拐,然后走两个街区。威克牛排酒家在你的左手边,紧挨着停车场。

Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks. 云波:先出大门向右拐,再朝前走两个街区。

Clerk: Uh huh.

服务员:对,对。

Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot? 云波:挨着停车场?

Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.

服务员:对,你不会错过的。 酒家正门挂着一块很大的招牌。

Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks. 云波 & 大山:谢谢你。

Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map. 服务员:不客气。喂,先生,别忘了你的地图。

Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.

云波:啊,谢谢。 (对如梅说)我们运气好。 离这里两个街区有一家好牛排馆子。我们可以走着去。

Rumei: Come on. Let's go. 如梅:快点。我们走吧。

{07}Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide. 大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same. 云波:我也要一份。

百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库走进加拿大英语对话(2)在线全文阅读。

走进加拿大英语对话(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!
本文链接:https://www.77cn.com.cn/wenku/zonghe/473544.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2008-2022 免费范文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ: 邮箱:tiandhx2@hotmail.com
苏ICP备16052595号-18
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: