欢迎来到米卡莎 法语里前门的意思
Oh, welcome to the Mi Casa. It's French for \
还真不是
It's really not.
笨蛋 一个戴面具的疯子刚刚想要杀了我们 Listen, nitwit! A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us.
我没心情和你胡闹 弗莱德 I'm not in the mood, Fred!
欢迎回家 弗莱德里克少爷
Welcome home, Mr. Frederick.
希斯克里夫 老兄 Heathcliff, my man!
快进来吧伙计们 这里很安全
Come on in guys. We'll be safe in here. 碰拳
Give me some.
弗莱德? Freddie?
这是你的房子?
This is your house?
我还以为你住桥下呢
I thought you lived under a bridge.
严格意义上来说是我爸妈的房子
Well, technically it belongs to my parents.
他们现在我们家的岛上度假
They are on a vacay in a family island.
要是运气好的话 我们没准也能去
We should totally go sometime. For all luck!
我的个天
You gotta be kidding me.
弗莱德, 不要碰!
要不是刚被一个戴歌舞伎面具的人袭击 If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask.
这一定是我今天看过的最奇怪的东西
I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today.
我所看到的已经超出了我大脑的承受范围 My brain hates my eyes for saying this.
你的体温仍然很低
Your body temperature is still low.
是的 啊哈 Yeah, uh-huh.
就像靠在一个温暖的棉花糖上面
Ahh! It's like spooning a warm marshmallow.
这感觉太棒了 啊
Oh! It's so nice! Ah yeah!
啊 就像烤过了一样 Ah! It's toasted.
啊 真是个好机器人 Ahh! Good robot.
你们认得这个符号吗 伙计们
Does that symbol mean anything to you, guys?
认得 这是个鸟 Yes, it's a bird!
不 那个面具男带着一个有这个符号的东西 No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it.
抓住那个戴面具的男人可以改善小宏的情绪
Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotional state.
抓住他? 我们都不知道他是谁
Apprehend him? We don't even know who he is!
我知道是谁
I have a theory.
屠杀博士?
Dr. Slaughter, MD?
他是身价百万的武器设计师 马尔科姆· 查瑟蒂克 Actually, millionaire weapons designer, Malcolm Chastletick.
消灭者?
The annihilator?
在那面具背后 是企业家 里德·埃克斯沃斯 Behind the mask, industrialists. Reed Exworthy.
冯·迪斯特拉克男爵? 直接说重点!
Baron von De-Struck? Oh, just get to the point!
你们还不明白吗
Don't you guys get it?
那个攻击我们的面具男子 就是
The man in the masked who attacked us, Is none other than... 瞧 Voila!
阿拉斯泰尔·克雷 Alastair Krei. 什么 What?
想想吧 克雷想买你的微型机器人 被你拒绝了
Think about it, Krei wanted your microbots and you said no.
克雷并不是一个遵守规则的人
Rules don't apply to a man like Krei.
不可能 那个人地位太显著了
There's no way! The guy's too high profile.
那戴面具的家伙是谁?
Then who was that guy in the mask?
我不知道 我们对他一无所知
I don't know, we don't know anything about him.
他是AB型血型 胆固醇水平是...
His blood type is AB negative. Cholesterol levels are...
大白 你扫描过他了?
Baymax, you scanned him?
我的程序设计我测定每个人的健康水平 I am programmed to assess everyone's health care needs.
太棒了! Yes!
我可以用你检测到的数据来找他了 I can use the data from your scan to find him.
你要在旧京山检测所有人
Uh, you'd have to scan everyone in San Fransokyo...
这也许要花上 一辈子的时间?
and that might take, I don't know, forever?
不 不 不 只要换个角度看问题
No! No... No, I just have to look for another angle.
知道了 我可以扫描整个城市
Got it!, I'll scan the whole city at the same time.
只要升级大白的传感器就行
I just have to upgrade Baymax's sensor.
事实上 要抓住那家伙 你们都需要升级 Actually, if we're gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you.
把谁升级了?
Upgrade who now?
痛失所爱的人 需要获得朋友和爱人的帮助 Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones.
我喜欢事情的走向
Oh wohhooh! Okay! I like where this is heading.
我们打不赢那家伙 我们只是书呆子
We can't go against that guy! We're nerds!
小宏 我们很想帮忙 但是却爱莫能助 Hiro, we want to help, But we're just us. 不 No! 你们潜力无穷
You can be way more.
滨田正是我们最好的朋友
Tadashi Hamada is our best friend.
我们加入你 We're in.
你们能感受到吗 Can you feel it?
你们能感受到吗 属于我们的故事正式开始了
Do you guys can feel these? Our origin story begins.
我们要成为超级英雄了
We are gonna be Superhero!
抬起胳膊 Arms up!
神经传导器一定在他面具里面
The neurotransmitters must be in his mask.
我们拿到面具 他就不能控制那些机器人了 We get the mask, then he can't control the bots.
游戏结束 Game Over!
# 他们已将我们界定 我们可以不必听 # They say we are what we are But we don't have to be ?
# 我有一些坏习惯 但我用最好的方式将其呈现 #
I bad behavior but I do it in the best way
# 我会是永恒之火的守护者 #
I l be the watcher of the eternal flame
# 我会是你狂热梦想的护卫犬 #
Il be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
# 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
# 因为我们将不朽 并不会太久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下遮光帷幕 # And if we meet forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
# 并不会很久 不会很久 # Just not for long, for long
# 我们将不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals 不朽
(Immortals)
# 有时候拥有信念的回报 # Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith
# 就是每天都重复的将其检验 #
Is when it tested again and again everyday
# 我仍将你的过去比作我的未来 #
still comparing your past to my future
# 我们将不朽 并太久 太久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
超级跳 Super Jump!
超级跳
Super Jump!
我会喷火啦
I breathe fire!
# 很久 很久 #
for long, for long
# 我们将不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
# 不朽 # (Immortals)
#NAME?
- I love it. - Not bad.
还有谁的衣服会缩上去吗
Anybody else whose suit riding up on them?
各位 来看看
Hey guys! Check this out.
我要向你们介绍 大白 2.0
I'd like to introduce, Baymax 2.0.
他真是太赞了
Huh! He's glorious.
你们好 Hello.
等等 拜托你认真点儿 Whoa, hold up! Focus!
让他们瞧瞧你的本事 伙计
Show them what you got, buddy!
拳头 让他们看看你的拳头
The Fist! Show them the fist!
不 不是这个 No, not that!
另外一个
The thing! The other thing.
火箭拳 弗莱德好爱好开心
Rocket fist! Make Freddie so happy.
好戏还在后头呢
That's just one of his new upgrades.
大白 翅膀
Baymax, wings!
不是吧 No way!
推进器 Thrusters!
我不懂飞行如何让我变成更好的健康助手 I fail to see how flying makes me a better health care companion.
我不懂你为什么不懂 这太棒了
I fail to see how you fail to see, that is awesome!
全力推进 Full thrust!
嘿 大个子 Hey big guy!
让我们慢慢来
Let's just take this slow.
往上 上 上 冲上去 冲上去
Up! Up! Up! Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
冲得太高了 太高了 太高了 Too much thrust! Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
不 不 不 恢复 恢复 复 复
No! No, no... back on! Back on! On! On!
上 上 Up, up! 天呐 Oh, man!
也许 可能今天飞够了
Maybe! Maybe enough flying for today.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你的神经递质水平正平稳上升
Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily.
这意味着什么
Which means what?
治疗起效了
The treatment is working.
噢 不 Oh, no!
不 不 No, no! 大白
Oooh, Baymax! 爽 Yes!
这真是
That was...
这真是
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库超能陆战队台词中英对照(6)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: