77范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

超能陆战队台词中英对照(4)

来源:网络收集 时间:2019-02-15 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:或QQ: 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

You should expect an increase in body hair.

尤其在脸部 胸部 腋窝 和...

Especially on your face, chest, armpits, and...

谢谢你 解释够多啦

Thank you, that's enough.

身体还会感到莫名强烈的冲动

You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.

好啦 咱乖乖回箱子里去好不

Okay, let's go you back in your luggage.

直到你说你满意我的照顾 我才可以结束工作

I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.

好吧 我很满意你的...

Fine, I'm satisfied with my...

我的微型机器人? My microbot?

这是怎么回事?

This doesn't make any sense.

青春期的少年 在成熟的过渡期常感到迷茫 Puberty can often be a confusing time for young adolescent flowering into a manhood. 不! No!

微型机器人之间是互相感应的 但...

The thing is attracted with other microbot, but...

这不可能啊 它们不是都烧毁了 That's impossible, they were destroyed in a fire.

肯定有地方坏了

Something's broken.

你的微型机器人好像要去哪

Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.

噢 是吗 那你帮忙找出它想去的地方吧 Oh, yeah? Why don't you find out where he is trying to go?

这样能缓解你青春期的情绪波动吗 Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings? 当然

Absolutely.

大白? Baymax?

大白? Baymax?

大白? Baymax?

不是吧 What?

小宏? Hiro?

嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hi, Aunt Cass.

#NAME?

- Wow, you're up? - Yeah, I figured it was time.

你是要去登记入学吗

Are you registering for school?

是啊 我考虑过你说的了 确实让我振作不少 Ah, yes. I've thought about what you said. Really inspired me.

亲爱的 那太棒了!

Oh, honey. That's so great!

好嘞 今晚加餐 我会留些鸡翅... Okay, special dinner tonight. I leave up some chicken wings...

放些辣得脸发麻的辣酱

You know, with a hot sauce that makes us faces numb.

好啊 听起来不错 Okay, sounds good.

那好!再抱一个 Great! Last hug.

大白! Baymax!

大白! Baymax!

大白! Baymax!

大白! Baymax!

疯了么 你这是要干嘛

Are you crazy? What are you doing?

我找到你的微型机器人要去的地方了... I have found where your tiny robot wants to go..

都跟你说了 它坏了! 它没有要去... I told you, its broken! It's not trying to go...

锁住了 Locked.

那有窗户

There is a window.

请注意安全

Please exercise caution.

从这样的高度坠落可导致身体损伤

A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.

糟了个糕 Oh, no.

抱歉 请允许我放走些空气

Excuse me, while I let out some air.

好了吗

Are you done? 好了 Yes.

我需要点时间重新充满

It will take me a moment to re-inflate.

好吧 声音轻点就是了

Fine, just keep it down.

我的微型机器人? My microbots?

有人在批量制造

Someone's making more.

小宏? Hiro?

心脏病都快被你吓出来了

You gave me a heart attack.

我的手掌内置电击器

My hands are equipped with

defibrillators.

- 预备! - 停!住手! - Clear! - Stop! Stop!

我只是打个比方

It's just an expression!

糟了个糕 Oh, no.

快跑! Run!

噢 快点! Oh, come on!

我跑不快

I am not fast.

是啊 我看到了! Yeah, no kidding!

快! 快! 速度! Go! Go! Come on!

把门踢倒! Kick it down!

出拳! Punch it!

快! 快! Go! Go!

跟上 快! 快! Come on, go! go!

快走! Move it!

快点! Come on!

快点! 从窗户出去! Come on! The window!

挤过去! Suck in!

大白! Baymax!

小宏? Hiro?

快点! 咱们赶紧离开这! 跑!速度!

Come on! Let's get out of here! Go! Hurry!

好了 听我整理一下思路

Alright, let me get this straight.

一个头戴歌伎面具的男人 A man in a kabuki mask

带着一队会飞的小机器人袭击了你

attacked you with an army of miniature flying robot.

是微型机器人! Microbots!

微型机器人 Microbots.

嗯 他通过戴在头部的发射器 Yeah, he was controlling them

以心电感应的方式控制那些机器人

telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.

也就是说 这位面具先生

So Mr. Kabuki was using

用超能力袭击了你和气球人

ESP to attack you and balloon man.

你那会飞的机器人被盗后 你有报案吗? Did you file a report when your flying robots was stolen?

没有 我以为它们都被烧毁了

No, I thought they were all destroyed.

听起来是有点不可思议 不过当时大白也在 告诉他

Look, I know it sounds crazy but Baymax was there too. Tell him.

是的 长官 他说的是事... 实

Yes, officer. He is telling the tru...th.

怎么... 你怎么了?

What the... What's wrong with you?

电量不足 Low battery.

嘿 嘿 尽量坚持到家..

Whoa! Whoa, try to keep it ho..me

我是您的私人健康助手 大白...

I am a health care, your personal Baymax...

孩子 我们还是打电话让你家长来一趟吧 Kid, How about we call your parents and get them down here.

什么? What?

在这张表上填上姓名电话 然后我们再... Write your name and number down in this piece of paper, and we can...

得赶紧带你回家充电

I gotta get you home to your charging station.

还能走吗? Can you walk?

我将对你进行扫描 扫描完毕

I will scan you now. Scan complete. 健康

Health care.

听好... Okay...

要是阿姨问起来 If my aunt asked,

你就说我们一整天都待在学校 知道吗 we are at school all day, got it?

我们从窗户跳下来

We jump out of window.

不是 声音轻点! 嘘!

No, But be quiet! Shhh!

我们从窗户跳下来

We jump out of window.

你可不能这么回卡斯阿姨 But you can't say things like that on our Aunt Cass.

小宏? Hiro?

你回来了 亲爱的? You home, sweetie?

是的!

That's right!

就知道我没听错 嗨!

I thought I heard you. Hi!

嘿 卡斯阿姨 Hey, Aunt Cass.

看看我的小大学生啊

Oh, look at my little college man.

我迫不及待地想听你在学校的一切

Ah! I can't wait to hear all about it.

马上就好咯

Oh! It means its almost ready.

你能安静会儿吗 You be quiet?

好了 来大吃一顿吧

Alright, get ready to have your face melted.

明天就会感觉到这酸爽了 你知道我在说什么吧

We are gonna feel this things tomorrow. You know what I'm saying?

好吧 坐下来都告诉我

Okay, sit down, tell me everything.

情况是这样的 因为我注册得太晚了 The thing is, since I registered so late.

我有很多功课要赶上

I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.

什么声音

What was that?

是糯米团 Mochi. 该死的猫

Oh! That darn cat.

就当饯行 吃一盘好吗 Oh! Just take a plate for the road, okay?

#NAME?

- Don't work too hard. - Thanks for understanding.

毛茸茸的宝贝 Hairy baby.

毛茸茸的宝贝 Hairy baby.

好了 起来吧

Alright, come on.

我会坚持下去 我是你的私人助手 I'll carry on, I'm your personal Baymax.

一只脚前 一只后

One foot in front of the other.

没道理啊

This doesn't make any sense. 阿正 Tadashi. 什么 What? 阿正 Tadashi.

阿正走了

Tadashi's gone.

他什么时候回来

When will he return?

他死了 大白

百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库超能陆战队台词中英对照(4)在线全文阅读。

超能陆战队台词中英对照(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!
本文链接:https://www.77cn.com.cn/wenku/zonghe/472195.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2008-2022 免费范文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ: 邮箱:tiandhx2@hotmail.com
苏ICP备16052595号-18
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: