我的名字是滨田宏
My name is Hiro Hamada.
我发明了一些自认为很神奇的东西 And, I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
希望你们能喜欢
I hope you like it.
这是一个微型机器人 This, is a microbot.
深呼吸 Breathe.
看起来微不足道
It doesn't look like much.
但是当它和其他小伙伴们团结起来的时候 But when it links up with the rest of its pals...
就变得有趣多了
Things gonna get a little more interesting.
它们由这个神经发射器控制
The Microbots are controlled with this neurotransmitter.
我想让它们做什么
I think about what I want them to do...
它们就照做 They do it.
这项创造的应用是无止境的
The applications for this tech are limitless.
建筑物
Construction... 曾经需要大队人马
What use to take teams of people
人工建造数月或数年
working by hands for months or years.
现在只要一个人就可以完成
Can now be accomplished by one person.
这仅仅是九牛一毛
And that's just the beginning...
可不可以用在 How about...
交通运输上? Transportation?
微型机器人可以轻松移动任何物体至任何地方
Microbots can move anything, anywhere, with ease.
只有想不到
If you can think it...
没有做不到
microbots can do it.
你的思维局限是它唯一的限制
The only limit is your imagination.
微型机器人 Microbots!
那是我外甥
That's my nephew!
是我家人 我爱我家人
My Family! I love my family!
棒呆了 Nailed it!
#NAME?
- You did it! - You did it bad.
- 做得好 小宏 - 太让我震惊了 老弟
- Good job, Hiro. - It blows my mind, dude.
观众爱死你了 太神奇了
They loved you. That was amazing! 是的 Yes.
经过进一步开发 你的技术将会是革命性的 With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
你是阿拉斯泰尔·克雷 Alastair Krei.
我可以看看么? May I?
太棒了
Extraordinary.
我希望你能把你的机器人卖给克雷科技 I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
不是吧 Shut up.
克雷先生说得对 Mr. Krei is right.
你的机器人将唤醒技术革新
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你可以继续开发它们
You can continue to develop them...
也可以把它们卖给一个唯利是图的小人 Or you can sell them to a man whose only guided by his own self interest.
罗伯特 我知道你是怎么看我的
Robert, I know how you feel about me
但是这不关你的事
But it shouldn't affect you...
一切由你决定 小宏
This is your decision, Hiro.
但至少你要知道 克雷先生为达目的
But you should know, Mr. Krei has cut corners
喜欢走捷径 忽视科学
and ignored sound science to get where he is.
不是那样的
That's just not true.
克雷科技才不会善用你的机器人
I wouldn't trust Krei Tech with your microbots
其他东西也是 or anything else 小宏 Hiro...
我能给你提供超乎想象的酬劳
I'm offering you more money than any fourteen year old could imagine.
多谢你的赏识 克雷先生 但我不会卖
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei. But they are not for sale.
我真是高估了你的智商
I thought you were smarter than that.
罗伯特
Robert.
克雷先生 Mr. Krei...
那是我弟弟的机器人 That's my brother's.
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
我期望能在课堂上见到你
I'm looking forward of seeing you in class...
哇 耶 难以置信
Wohoo! Yeah! Unbelievable!
天才们 让我们去喂饱这些饥渴难耐的大脑吧
Alright geniuses! Let's feed those hungry brains.
回餐厅 晚饭我请客
Back to cafe, dinner is on me!
太棒了 免费美食最棒了
Yes, nothing is better than free food.
#NAME?
- Aunt Cass... - Unless it's moldy.
- 我们会赶回去的 好么 - 当然 - We'll catch up, okay? - Sure.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
#NAME?
- Both of you! - Thanks, Aunt Cass.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you gonna say. 我应该感到自豪
I should be proud of myself
因为我的天赋终于能用于正途...
because I'm finally using my gift for something important..
不 我只是想告诉你
No! No, I was just gonna tell you,
整个展示中你的裤裆都是开的
your fly was down for the whole show.
哈哈 别搞笑
Haha, Hilarious!
什么 啊 What? Ahh!
欢迎来到怪咖大学
Welcome to Nerd School, 怪咖 Nerd! 我
Hey, I am...
如果不是你我不会有今天 所以
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so...
你知道
You know...
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
你还好么
Are you okay?
我没事 但是卡拉汉教授还在里面
Yeah, I'm okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
阿正 不要 Tadashi, No!
教授还在里面
Callaghan's in there.
我得去救他
Someone has to help. 阿正 Tadashi! 阿正 Tadashi! 嗨 Hey...
嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hey, Aunt Cass.
松田夫人来餐厅了
Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe.
穿的衣服一点都不适合她八十岁的年纪 She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80 year old.
每次都能让我捧腹大笑 It always cracks me up.
你应该下楼看看
You should come down.
以后再说吧 Maybe later.
对了 学校又打电话来了
Oh, the university called again.
开学已经有几周了
It's been a few weeks since classes started,
但他们说现在去报道还不晚
but they said its not too late to register.
知道了 谢谢 Okay, thanks.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
嗨 小宏 Hi, Hiro!
我们只是想看看你怎么样了
We just wanted to check in and see how you're doing.
我们希望你能来学校 老弟
We wish you were here, buddy.
小宏 如果现在让我选一种超能力
Hiro, if I could have only one super power right now...
我希望我能穿过这个摄像头给你一个大大的拥抱
it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you a big hug. 嗷
Awww...
你好 我是大白 你的私人健康助手 Hello, I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion. 你好 Hey...
大白 我不知道你还能用
Baymax, I didn't know you were still active.
我听到一声惨叫 发生了什么事?
I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?
我刚刚砸到了脚趾头 我很好 Oh, I just had my toe a little. I'm fine.
从一到十 你的疼痛等级是多少?
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain? 零? Zero?
我很好 真的 多谢 你可以缩回去了 I'm okay, really. Thanks. You can shrink now.
#NAME?
- Does it hurt when I touch it? - That's okay. No! No touching! 嗷! Aw!
你摔倒了
You have fallen.
你说呢 You think?
从一...
On a scale of one...
从...
On a scale...
从...
On a scale...
从一到十...
On a scale of one to ten...
从一到十 你的痛感是几级? On a scale of one to ten, How would you rate your pain? 零 Zero.
#NAME?
- It is alright to cry. - No! No...
#NAME?
- Crying is a natural response to pain. - I'm not crying.
- 让我为你扫描 看是否受伤 - 别扫我 - I will scan you for injury. - Don't scan me.
- 扫描完毕 - 不可理喻!
- Scan complete. - Unbelieveable!
你没有受到外伤
You have sustained no injuries.
但是 你的荷尔蒙水平和神经递质 However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
都显示 你有异常情绪波动
indicate that you are experiencing mood swings.
常见于青少年人群 症状鉴定:
Common on adolescenes. Diagnosis:
青春期躁动 Puberty.
你说什么? Woah! What?
好吧 你该缩回去了
Okay, time to shrink now.
这一时期 身体会出现毛发的增长
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库超能陆战队台词中英对照(3)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: